Empresas: The Barcelona EDITION
Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures. Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved. Coordinate tasks and work with other departments.
Assist with inputting prices, menu changes and user changes in the point of sale (POS) system. Input receipt of all food, beverage and non-food products into the inventory and into the recipe part of the purchasing system. Investigate all measurement unit issues and noticeable price variances as required. Assist in the calculation of potential cost of sale ratios. Maintain master cost files and recipes.
– Assist the Assistant Controller in the monthly general ledger reconciliations.
– Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
– Prepare monthly for review of the Assistant DOF.
– Complete month end closing procedures for Revenue Journal accounting module and import month end revenue journal into the general ledger.
– File daily paperwork in an orderly and structured manner.
– Report to the Assistant DOF on a timely basis any non-compliance with Marriott International hotel financial policies.
– Assisting the office with general day to day guest & internal queries.
– Preparation of Flash Cost reports
– Conduct the Inventory spot checks in the stores & outlets
– Monthly inventory verification for Food, Beverage & Engineering stores.
– Preparation of monthly Cost Controller’s Report with Outlet wise P&L reports.
– Prepare price variance report & submit to DOF any variations.
– Participating in 15 minute training sessions, departmental meetings and any other selected committees.
– Perform any other duty requested or assigned by DOF or Assistant DOF.
– Make recommendations to improve, enhance, or streamline work processes
– Make recommendations to improve or enhance existing Local Standard Operating Procedures
Requisitos : If you have passion for finance, more than 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel, you are used to and enjoy working in a dynamic fast pace environment, you love the luxury lifestyle sector, you pursue excellence, you are a results oriented individual, you like to be surrounded by authenticity and sophistication and you are enthusiastic about developing an extraordinary department, this job has been created for you!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.turijobs.com/ofertas-trabajo-barcelona/accounts-payable-cost-controller-the-barcelona-edition-of82129 →