Empresas: The Barcelona EDITION
To help in all matters relating to customer credit and timely collection of outstanding debts. To ensure invoices are checked accurately and posted to the right customer account promptly. To report to the Finance Supervisor unfavorable information that may affect customer’s credit status.
– To ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits posted to the individual accounts and verify the accuracy of balances of Accounts Receivable.
– To send invoices/folios promptly and follow up letters on a timely basis.
– To ensure that all transfers to City Ledger agrees with control accounts.
– To reconcile Accounts Receivable trial balance with the General Ledger control accounts each day and to ensure accurate ageing.
– Verify all credit cards billing against the daily business report and prepare credit card conciliation sheets.
– To help in following up on collection of outstanding accounts in a manner that will yield the best timely results while maintaining good relations with the customer.
– To help in following up on collection of; Returned checks; Credit card Charge backs; Skipper Accounts; Late Charges; Guaranteed No-shows.
– To help in maintaining ongoing detailed documentation of all collection efforts by account for future analysis of a customer’s credit worthiness and to serve as support in the event of bad debt write-off.
– To train all involved employees such as front Office Clerks and Food & Beverage waiter/Cashiers to ensure continued adherence to established credit procedures.
– To answer clients’ queries relative to invoices promptly, professionally and courteously.
– Handle all special promotions according to standard.
– To verify and control Wash bill invoices on Marriott rewards points.
– Check that all invoices have the correct name and address as per reservation confirmation
– Ensure that proper back-up is attached and corresponds to the charges
– Ensure that invoicing is according to signed and valid contracts
– Send account statements to the customers on a monthly basis
– Prepare check requests to refund overpayments, duplicate payments, credit balances.
– Prepare credit card commission accrual
– Prepare TTOO/Agency commission for month end.
– Prepare and documents room’s attrition for month end.
– To prepare monthly credit meeting and days credit sales outstanding reports.
– Assisting the office with general day to day guest & internal queries.
Requisitos : If you have passion for finance, more than 2 years’ experience in similar role in a luxury hotel, you are used to and enjoy working in a dynamic fast pace environment, you speak fluent English and Spanish or Catalan, you love the luxury lifestyle sector, you pursue excellence, you are a results oriented individual, you like to be surrounded by authenticity and sophistication and you are enthusiastic about developing an extraordinary department, this job has been created for you!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.turijobs.com/ofertas-trabajo-barcelona/accounts-receivable-the-barcelona-edition-of82125 →