Empresas: Expedia Group
Team Manager, at Expedia Global Supply Operations is responsible for leading the a group of high performing associates in a contact center environment supporting Hoteliers within specific markets, to resolve escalated concerns and inventory management.
• Motivational leadership of team in a call center environment
• Continuous improvement of processes and workflow analysis
• Ongoing training, career path development and soft skills/employee development of agent teams
• Accurate reporting and tracking of operational performance; developing action plans for improvement.
• Drive to meet all performance metrics – average handle times, low abandonment rate, excellent customer service
• Leadership by example – excellent customer service and hotel partner support focus
• Developing communication plans to ensure key stakeholders are kept apprised of status and issues.
• Lead team in existing processes and encourage out of the box thinking in order to drive continuous improvement of all processes and procedures from the front line
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Requisitos : Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proven successful track record managing operational or call center teams
• Experience in process development and improvement
• 3-5 years’ experience in leading diverse teams
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills including trending, forecasting, financial and performance management
• Experience leading and managing cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
• Positive, solution-oriented attitude
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.turijobs.com/ofertas-trabajo-extranjero/call-center-team-manager-expedia-prague-b2b-hotel-support-of79397 →