Empresas: The Barcelona EDITION
To ascertain that all daily revenues are properly received and accounted for, reviewing that cost is aligned with revenue and according to budget and forecast.
Perform routine analysis on product mix/margin and guest preference information to help the operations staff understand the impact of their merchandising efforts on revenue.
Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, accuracy, and proper codes. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Audit cashier banks periodically according to SOPs. Maintain, distribute, and record petty cash, cashier banks, and contracts. Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances according to SOPs. Act as liaison between property and armored car service or primary banking institution. Participate in internal, external, and regulatory audit processes and ensure compliance with SOPs.
– Review rebate transactions for each day to ensure all contain adequate explanation and appropriate approvals. Ensure rebate has been processed using correct department code and make correction.
– Review paid out transactions for each day to ensure all have adequate back up attached and contain signature of guest.
– Verify that the PMS daily city ledger, guest ledger and advance deposit ledger balances reconcile to the sum of previous month closing balance and the PMS system net changes for the current month to date.
– Review complimentary rooms list and ensure proper authorization has been provided for each room.
-Review daily Micros voided dockets report and report any unexplained items to the Financial Controller. Provide a copy of Micros voided dockets report to Assistant F&B Manager.
– Reconcile food & beverage revenues recorded in PMS system to total revenues for each outlet per the Micros system for the day.
Review number of food covers processed for each outlet for reasonableness by reference to the average food checks for each outlet for each meal period.
Requisitos : If you have passion for finance, more than 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel, you are used to and enjoy working in a dynamic fast pace environment, you love the luxury lifestyle sector, you pursue excellence, you are a results oriented individual, you like to be surrounded by authenticity and sophistication and you are enthusiastic about developing an extraordinary department, this job has been created for you!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.turijobs.com/ofertas-trabajo-barcelona/income-auditor-general-cashier-the-barcelona-edition-apply-of82131 →