Empresas: TH Executive Search
Bari Gruppe is a fast-growing company founded in 2011 in Munich with a main focus on leasing and operating hotels in selected European countries. Nowadays, an excellent opportunity has arisen to join the group in the role of Marketing & PR Director. As part of the executive management team, this individual will report to the Group Director of Business Development and will see and uncover business potentials in a natural way. This role is based in sunny Barcelona.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and passionate professional willing to reach the next level in his/her career.
The Marketing & PR Director responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Increase market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product.
– Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual Marketing & PR budget.
– Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis and interpretation of market data.
– Develop the marketing strategy and marketing plan. Own, manage and communicate the marketing plans to those involved.
– Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
– Develop new uses for exiting products by analysing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analysing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
– Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
– Work with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
– Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish.
– Organize company conferences, trade shows and major events.
– Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
– Maintain marketing team by recruiting, selecting and training employees when required.
A permanent contract and a competitive salary package is offered.
Requisitos : – Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
– Proven experience in leading a marketing team and marketing campaigns.
– Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
– Strong copywriting skills.
– Great communication skills (both verbal and written) with advanced level of English. Any other major European language (such as German or Dutch) would be a plus.
– Outstanding interpersonal skills and excellent competencies in leadership.
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Availability to travel when required.
– Ability to work in a highly pressured environment.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.turijobs.com/ofertas-trabajo-barcelona/marketing-pr-director-of80732 →