Empresas: The Student Hotel
Are you a native Spanish speaker with a fluent level of French -or the other way around- who wants to get an opportunity to be part of an inspirational, creative and fast-growing company? Here you would be the first impression of our guests on a nice holiday, a great semester or an interesting conference. At The Student Hotel you will be responsible for many tasks that will make our company greater and will help us to grow. We are a young and highly motivated team where every day is a lesson and every feedback have a learning for us. In short: a challenging position for an enthusiastic people person!
– Play with a wink! Handle the challenging questions from the guests and the partners via phone and email.
– Let’s connect! Manage the internal and external relationships
– Be you! Work closely together with the departments Operations, Revenue, Sales, Finance
– Book, cancel and modify room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Up sell rooms when possible
– Intake, process and follow-up contract conditions with partners (groups, corporate clients, trade and intermediaries) and registration into the reservation system
– Intake, process and follow-up group requests, trade, agents and (corporate) short-stay together with Sales and Revenue management
– Attend and give input on trends and opportunities to maximize revenue
We are TSH
The Student Hotel is a brand-new accommodation concept: merging the best of exciting student life and savvy traveler experience for a great experience for every single guest – as well as each member of the awesomely fun, smart and motivated TSH team. TSH is growing FAST with new locations popping up – but we’re also adding elements such as cool, design work spaces to our existing spots. The focus is on creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member at TSH works with passion and positive vibes.
Requisitos : About you
– You are a sparkling personality, super organized, accurate and bursting with energy. Moreover, you are:
– Hospitality minded with an enthusiastic and open approach, preferably with some hospitality background
– Familiarity with Hotel PMS, CM, WBE and Extranets
– Excellent telephone manner
– Flexible and hands on mentality. You enjoy receiving and taking responsibility and you can work independently
– A person with well-developed social and communicative skills. You speak, read and write in English & Spanish and French fluently
– Strong and friendly personality and you can handle busy (peak) periods
– Enjoy working in an ambitious, informal and international environment
– A great team player in a diverse and growing team
– Living in or nearby Barcelona
– Immediately available to start
– A full-time job of 40 hours a week, with one Saturday per month from 9 am to 3 pm
– Temporary Contract of 6 months with possibilities to extend
– The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way
– The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
– Free access to our gym in Poble Sec
– Cool events, fun team members, and all the regular salary/benefits
Are you in?
Great! Send your CV and a short cover letter, telling us why you’re made for this role.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.turijobs.com/ofertas-trabajo-barcelona/reservations-agent-french-and-spanish-speaker-of79206 →