Sitio web GAMASUTRA, VIDEOJUEGOS
Senior Producers at Cryptic Studios work closely with designers, artists and programmers to organize and drive the game development process. A Senior Producer’s number one priority within the development structure is to make sure the overall development and business goals are being driven towards and met. This means a no nonsense approach to problem solving with daily communication and working to support all the members of the team in task management and scheduling challenges.
Every day you could be:
• Working in the trenches with Artists, Designers, QA and Programmers tracking tasks and helping the developers stay on schedule.
• Drive the team in every aspect of development, from scheduling and management of multiple internal teams and features, to dealing with outside publishers and licensors.
• Direct the production team, QA, and the development team for releases during production, delivery to test shards, final launch to players, and ongoing maintenance in a live game environment.
• Be a leader in growing and defining the production process for the game team, while refining the existing production pipelines.
• Act as a product knowledge expert from a game and business perspective for the entire team.
• Providing critical feedback and insight on the current monetization, release cadence, and event cadence plans to the Executive Producer, while communicating these plans internally and externally.
• Communicating to individual team members and contributors in various departments, other producers, and management on the status of live issues, tasks, features, and projects.
What you need to work here:
• Minimum 5 years in the video game industry, working in production or product development.
• Must have shipped at least one video game title.
• Superb communications skills, both written and verbal.
• A high-level understanding of project management and scheduling concepts.
• A passion for games and the ability to talk about why you think they are fun.
• Be able to talk art, design and software without pretending.
• Have a great attitude and likeable personality.
• Ability to work independently while exercising sound judgment.
Things we’d love to see:
• Experience working in various established production methodologies.
• Live Product management, build management, and performance analytics experience.
• Live game development and support experience.
• Console development experience.
• Proficient knowledge or practical experience in one of the other gaming disciplines: 3D Art, Game Design, or Programming.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Proficiency in another language.
• Fanatic level enthusiasm of some entertainment industry field (role playing games, comics, movies, television, etc.).
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Apply online at: www.crypticstudios.com
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://jobs.gamasutra.com/job/senior-producer-los-gatos-california-32553 →