Empresas: Generator Madrid
Generator is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and socially engaging accommodation and hospitality venues. Our vision is to become the world’s leading experience and design-led hostel brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life. We need an exceptional and passionate Bar professional to join our team in Madrid. If you are motivated, organised, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience. Be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground breaking, hostel brand. Join Generator, be yourself.
• Report to Bars & Restaurant Management team
• Have sound knowledge and experience working with craft beers and cocktails with the courage to offer something a little different to
the Generator guest
• Know your customers
• Have knowledge of the local bar scene
• Ensure that our social spaces embody the Generator brand and culture
• At all opportunities, support and promote Generator
• Work late nights and love every minute!
• Ensure you comply with all company policies you have been trained on, which include Fire Training and Health & Safety and Food
• Be Responsible for all cash handling whilst your are on duty
Requisitos : YOU MUST
• Be outgoing, organised and friendly by nature
• Demonstrate calmness under pressure
• Show commerciality with a strong passion for driving revenue
• Be creative, innovative and digitally smart
• Have appropriate experience
• Be a ‘people person’ , social and always love our guests
• Experience working within the Beverage industry
• A passion for trending food and drinks concepts
• Knowledge of contemporary interests and the city.
• Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for service.
• Knowledge of social media channels to market the hostel.
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.turijobs.com/ofertas-trabajo-madrid/service-staff-of81200 →