Empresas: Crystal Cruises
• Clean all Guest public areas according to schedule following the details of USPH standards
• Assist Suite Attendants to transport linen, guest’s personal laundry, Officers uniforms and clothes, garbage, etc. as required.
• Report work orders to the Executive Housekeeper when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required.
• Supply the Therapy room with clean towels on a regular basis.
• Clean Guest laundry thoroughly on a daily basis.
• Help out in the uniform locker for giving out uniforms if required.
• Help out in the laundry if necessary.
• Provide six star service at all times.
• Do additional duties in other departments such as storing and luggage handing when necessary and as scheduled by the Executive Housekeeper.
Requisitos : Qualifications needed:
• Minimum age of 18
• Fluent in English
• Experience in Hospitality industry
• Previous Housekeeping experience beneficial
• Ongoing training and career opportunities
• Social Security paid by Crystal River Cruises
• Seasonal contract, 15 weeks onboard and 4 weeks vacation
• Travel compensation to and from the ship
• Free uniforms and laundering of same
• Free WIFI
• Shared accomendation
• Flat screen TV for each bed
Start date according to agreement.Applications from EU citizens or candidates holding a European work permit ONLY.
CRYSTAL CRUISES MANNING WILL ONLY CONSIDER CVs ON ENGLISH
Para aplicar en este puesto visite la siguiente dirección: http://www.turijobs.com/ofertas-trabajo-todo-pais/utility-piccolo-day-cleaner-crystal-river-cruises-6-of82271 →